Air India Limited
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up 534 vacancies of Sr. Trainee Pilots. Selected candidates will be appointed on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 (five) years, extendable for another 5 (five) years subject to satisfactory performance
Position – Sr. Trainee Pilots
Posts – 534 (General-209, SC-74, ST-46 & OBC-205)
Age limit – 35 Years (40 Years for SC/ST & 38 Years for OBC Candidates)
Qualification – Candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
Pay Scale – During training, candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month.
Technical/ License Qualification
– Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
– Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
– Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
– Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
– Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
– Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
Application Fee – Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only – not applicable for SC/ST & Ex. SM candidates) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at DELHI
How to apply – Candidates may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format available on Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in, along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and application fee to General Manager(Personnel), AirIndiaLimited, Headquarters Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, NewDelhi-110001 on or before 31st January 2016