Indian School of Mines, established in 1926 offers 4 yr. B.Tech., 3 yr. M.Sc. Tech., 2 yr. M.Sc., 5 yr. Integrated M.Sc. (Tech.)/M.Sc., 5 yr. Dual Degree (B.Tech. & M. Tech./MBA), 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M.Tech., full time and part time Ph. D. courses/programmes in Engineering and Basic/ Earth/Social/Applied Sciences, Humanities and Management disciplines.
Position & Posts
1. Sr. Technical Assistant: – 01 [SC].
2. Sr. Scientific Assistant: – 03 [OBC-1, SC-1, ST-1]
3. Technical Assistant: – 7 [UR-3, OBC-1, SC-2, ST-1]
4. Scientific Assistant: – 7 [UR-2, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-1]
5. Junior Engineer (Civil) : [1 Post : UR)]
6. Electrical Supervisor: [1 Post : UR]
Application form may be downloaded from the institute’s website www.ismdhanbad.ac.in and be submitted with a necessary fees (Rs. 100/- Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, ISM Dhanbad’ payable at Dhanbad) to the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004.
Prescribed application forms may also be obtained from the office of the Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad – 826 004 by sending a crossed demand draft for Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of “Registrar, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad” payable at Dhanbad with a self-addressed stamped (Rs. 50/-) envelope of 30 c.m. x 12 c.m. size.